Web Enabled Interface
PQView DE has an easy to use, password-protected web browser interface. All interactions with the system can be completed using any web browser, such as Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Not only is it easy to use, the web browser environment allows for multi-user access to your monitoring system from any computing device for any authorized user with access to the communications network. Trends, data lists, real-time views and reports are just a few mouse clicks away. Information can be easily shared and exported to Word, Excel, PQView and other software packages.
By combining multiple modules or instruments, Dranetz intelligently monitors and evaluates diverse equipment and power system performance parameters to evaluate the performance and health of your power system for applications such as:
- UPS — Encore monitors both input and output to continually evaluate the health of a UPS to ensure it operates correctly and to manufacturer specifications.
- System Reliability — Gain a clear indication of power system reliability by simultaneously evaluating power quality of multiple circuits on an ongoing basis.
- Predictive Maintenance — Continuous, proactive monitoring allows for benchmarking, which provides a statistical evaluation, enabling you to reduce operating and maintenance costs, including determining when maintenance is really needed, rather than just on a routine schedule basis.
The combined knowledge of Dranetz and its sister company, Electrotek Concepts, gives our monitoring systems the intelligence to perform advanced characterization of events. You receive a clear and simple explanation of an event with in-depth analysis. Unique AnswerModules® perform advanced analysis and provide answers to more difficult power quality events through an intuitive user interface. Answer Modules interpret data, making every user an expert. Answer Modules are available for every industry and include: Sag Directivity, PF Correction Capacitor detection/directivity.
- Dranetz HDPQ® DataNode
- 61STD DataNode
- 61SG DataNode
- 61SGD DataNode
- PQ3K, PQ5K
- AM1000, AM2000, AM3000
- EPQ 5510, 5520, 5530 DataNodes
- ES230, ES230s DataNodes
- ES210, ES220 DataNodes
- 5546, 5547, 5548, 5549 DataNodes
- Advantech® ADAM 4000, 5000 Series DataNodes
- 5571 DataNode, 7100 PQNode
- 8010 PQNode
- 3rd party instruments using Modbus (requires the generic Modbus module)
Applications can vary so please contact the factory for requirements for your specific application.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows®, 10, 7; Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2008, and 2008R2
Memory: 1024 MB or more
Disk Requirements: 25 MB hard disk for installation, 40 GB hard drive or more
Monitor: VGA or better; Hi-color 1024 x768 or higher recommended