Dranetz Technologies & Electrotek Concepts
With headquarters in Edison, New Jersey, Dranetz Technologies is one of the leading manufacturers of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand, as well as energy and power quality. Also headquartered in Edison, NJ, Electrotek Concepts is a leading power systems engineering consulting firm.
We provide competitive salaries and exceptional benefits, as well as a safe and pleasant working environment. Edison, NJ is conveniently located close to public transportation (Metro train and bus station, Newark International Airport) and is accessible to both NYC and Philadelphia.
US Central Regional Sales Manager – Dranetz
Dranetz has an immediate need for a Central Regional Sales Manager. This position will lead the sales efforts of the Dranetz product line through direct selling and distribution sales channels to the US central region. This position is located in the US central region or our Edison, New Jersey office.
- Expand and grow the sales and Representative/Distribution channel for Dranetz products
- Increase sales and prospect for new customers
- Handle customer complaints promptly, effectively, and create resolution plan
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions
- Hold project meetings with the Manager to review sales quotation log
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years of Test & Measurement sales experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Representative/Distribution channel development and management
- Proficient level of computer skills and software knowledge
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer focused
- Team player enjoying the cross-functional interaction
- A manufacturer, distributor, or sales rep agency background
- A broad knowledge of sales, marketing and business administration
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to imported products
- Ability to travel in North America.
- Expected overnight travel 35%+
- Proven track record in previous rolls
- BS degree in Engineering or business preferred
- Graduate business degree (MBA) would be a plus
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested in an internship (available to college students), please send your resume to email@example.com, and indicate your area of interest. Opportunities are made available for students pursuing a degree in electrical engineering, software engineering, marketing/communications and more.