Dranetz provides competitive salary and exceptional benefits, as well as a safe and pleasant working environment. Dranetz HQ is conveniently located close to public transportation (Metro train and bus station, Newark International Airport) and is accessible to both NYC and Philadelphia.
If you are interested in a career with Dranetz, please review our job postings below.
Inside Sales Representative
Dranetz Technologies, Inc. is one of the leading equipment manufacturers of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand, as well as energy and power quality. Dranetz is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the inside sales function including lead generation and quotation tracking processes.
This position will be based at our Edison, New Jersey headquarters.
- Help ensure that the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Help develop and improve phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers
- Report to senior management on Sales metrics and processes
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in the CRM (Salesforce.com) system. Provide data quality checks weekly
- Qualify leads and distribute them to the appropriate sales managers
- Provide quote assistance where needed to Dranetz employees
- Cooperate & communicate with distributors/agents/customers in all sales related issues
- Assist sales teams with opportunity and quotation reviews
- Participate in sales tender preparations by preparing administrative and legal tender documents
- Lend support to the International sales team where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field
- 2 – 4 yrs. work experience in a technical sales role
- Familiarity with the commercial sales process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reporting to a senior management team
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced environment
- Highly proficient computer skills including email and MS Excel/Office
- Proficient skills with Salesforce.com to include:
- Ability to create and manage custom reports/dashboards
- Assist with sales lead management
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, with occasional overnight stay.
Please submit your resume in confidence, as well as salary history to employment@Dranetz.com.
Dranetz Technologies, Inc., with headquarters in Edison, New Jersey, is one of the leading manufacturers of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand, as well as energy and power quality. Dranetz has a need for a SMT Machine Operator, at our Edison NJ facility.
Ability to operate SMT pick and place equipment.
Ability to set up solder stencils and use solder paste screen printers.
Ability to hand solder components.
Ability to perform SMT rework.
Ability to meet production schedules.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
One to three years of SMT operations experience.
Good communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 quality management requirements.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, M-F, and you must be available for overtime as required.
Please submit your resume in confidence, as well as compensation history to employment@Dranetz.com. No relocation.
If you are interested in an internship (available to college students), please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your area of interest. Opportunities are made available for students pursuing a degree in electrical engineering, software engineering, marketing/communications and more.