Dranetz Free Live Web Based ‘How To’ and Informational Training
Dranetz factory training gives you the head start you need to hit the ground running. You’ve made the best choice by purchasing Dranetz instruments and software. Now maximize your investment by ensuring you (or your team) have fully optimized the usage of our superior tools.
Fall 2023 Webinars
October 19, 2023 11am ET – Electrical vehicle safety with METRAHIT IM EDRIVE All-In-One milliohm & multimeter, insulation & coil tester. Hosted by sister company Gossen Metrawatt.
A division of Dranetz Technologies, Gossen Metrawatt USA is the exclusive North American seller and support center for Gossen Metrawatt and Gossen Photo products.
- Overview of the METRAHIT IM product family
- UN ECE R100 EV safety test
- Protection against indirect contact with 4-wire measurement
- Protection against direct contact with isolation resistance measurement
- Interturn short circuit testing with coil adapter XTRA
- Device features and software tools
- Sequence function expert
- METRAHIT IM GRAPH
- Data reader tool
- METRALOG app for android (iOS planned)
- Sequence manager tool
Did you miss a prior web presentation? Please visit our webcast page for recorded presentations.
Paid For Product Operational Training
It pays to have experienced Dranetz staff train you and your team on the complete setup and operation of your products. On site training is difficult in today’s environment, and we hope that it can return soon, but we also offer the same training virtually.
We offer training for you and your employees for the following products:
- Portable Products: Dranetz HDPQ Family, PX5, PX5-400, PowerGuide, PowerVisa, EP1, DranXperT
- Permanent System: Dranetz HDPQ DataNode, 61000, PQ3K/PQ5K, AM series meters
- Software: Dran-View, PQView DE, PQView, DranScada
Dranetz virtual training can be tailored to your needs and schedule. Many customers choose 6 hours of live training where we cover all features of the product specified, including all setup procedures, data analysis/reporting and software training. We do require 30 days advance scheduling.
Contact us for more details.