Dranetz Free Live Web Based ‘How To’ and Informational Training
Dranetz factory training gives you the head start you need to hit the ground running. You’ve made the best choice by purchasing Dranetz instruments and software. Now maximize your investment by ensuring you (or your team) have fully optimized the usage of our superior tools.
Registration is required and space is limited, so act soon!:
Dranetz Power Monitoring Seminar Series – Updated For 2022!
Join us for a virtual, web based version of our popular 1/2 day in-person educational seminars. Updated for 2022, this 5 part series will cover power monitoring industry standards and their changes, applications, rules of thumb and more. Please see below for the topics and dates. Each seminar will be about 45 to 60 minutes in length and you can chat directly with our technical experts to get your questions answered immediately.:
March 30, 2022, 11am ET – Module #1: Introduction to power monitoringCompleted April 27, 2022, 11am ET– Module #2: Energy monitoring overviewCompleted May 11, 2022, 11am ET – Module #3: Power quality monitoring overview, standards, terms, rules of thumb, etcCompleted
- June 1, 2022, 11am ET – Module #4: Harmonics. Standards, measurements, rules of thumb
- What are harmonics and why are we concerned?
- Harmonic standards. IEEE vs IEC. Which standards to follow & recent changes
- Triplen harmonics. Harmonics rule of thumb
- What are “Supra” harmonics?
- Case study – Energy efficient lighting part #2
- June 15, 2022, 11am ET – Module #5: How to perform a power survey
- Combines all of the above to outline the systematic steps needed to conduct a power survey
- Applies to demand, energy and/or power quality surveys
- Includes best practices, tools, safety considerations, etc.
Miss any prior web training? Visit our web-casts page.
Paid For Product Operational Training
It pays to have experienced Dranetz staff train you and your team on the complete setup and operation of your products. On site training is difficult in today’s environment, and we hope that it can return soon, but we also offer the same training virtually.
We offer training for you and your employees for the following products:
- Portable Products: Dranetz HDPQ Family, PX5, PX5-400, PowerGuide, PowerVisa, EP1, DranXperT
- Permanent System: Dranetz HDPQ DataNode, 61000, PQ3K/PQ5K, AM series meters
- Software: Dran-View, PQView DE, PQView, DranScada
Dranetz virtual training can be tailored to your needs and schedule. Many customers choose 6 hours of live training where we cover all features of the product specified, including all setup procedures, data analysis/reporting and software training. We do require 30 days advance scheduling.
Contact us for more details.