Power, Energy & Power Quality Monitoring Educational Seminars
Dranetz Technologies provides no-cost educational seminars at select cities in the continental US throughout the year. This incredible value is open to anyone interested in learning about power quality, and only requires registration to reserve your seat.
PDH (Personal Development Hours) certificates will be issued to attendees. Individual states will validate applicability of PDH.
Fall 2019 Locations – 8am to 12pm (7:30am registration):
- October 15 (UG): Madison, WI – Home2 Suites by Hilton, 2153 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI
- October 23: Louisville, CO – Office Evolution, 357 McCaslin Blvd, Suite 200, Louisville, CO
- October 24: Aurora, CO – Office Evolution, 6105 Main St, Suite 200, Aurora, CO
- November 7 (UG): Cleveland, OH – Homewood Suites by Hilton, Cleveland-Beachwood, 25725 Central Parkway, Beachwood, OH
- November 13 (UG): Edison, NJ – Dranetz Technologies, 1000 New Durham Rd., Edison, NJ
UG: Optional Users Group meeting from 1pm to 3pm – Dranetz operational training: Setups, data review, communications, software, etc.
Typical Seminar Agenda
- About Dranetz
- Dranetz Products & Services
- Introduction to Power Monitoring – Energy vs. PQ
- What Are We Measuring?
- Transducer Considerations
- Demand & Energy Monitoring
- PQ & Reliability Monitoring
- New Standards, Trends & Applications in PQ monitoring
- Q & A: Your Application Questions