Power, Energy & Power Quality Monitoring Educational Seminars
Dranetz Technologies provides no-cost educational seminars at select cities in the continental US throughout the year. This incredible value is open to anyone interested in learning about power quality, and only requires registration to reserve your seat.
PDH (Personal Development Hours) certificates will be issued to attendees. Individual states will validate applicability of PDH.
We have completed our seminars for 2019. Please check back for our 2020 seminar schedule
Typical Seminar Agenda
- About Dranetz
- Dranetz Products & Services
- Introduction to Power Monitoring – Energy vs. PQ
- What Are We Measuring?
- Transducer Considerations
- Demand & Energy Monitoring
- PQ & Reliability Monitoring
- New Standards, Trends & Applications in PQ monitoring
- Q & A: Your Application Questions