Power Monitoring Seminars
NOTICE: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic Dranetz has suspended in person seminars until further notice.
As an alternative, we presented a 5 part series of power monitoring seminars live online during the summer of 2020. Please click below to visit our Webcast page for recordings.
Dranetz Technologies provides no-cost educational seminars at select cities in the continental US throughout the year. This incredible value is open to anyone interested in learning about power monitoring, and only requires registration to reserve your seat.
PDH (Personal Development Hours) certificates will be issued to attendees. Individual states will validate applicability of PDH.
In addition to our power monitoring seminars, we offer (paid for) on-site training and certified operators training courses. Please see our Product Training page for more details.
Typical Power Monitoring Seminar Agenda
- About Dranetz
- Dranetz Products & Services
- Introduction to Power Monitoring – Energy vs. PQ
- What Are We Measuring?
- Transducer Considerations
- Demand & Energy Monitoring
- PQ & Reliability Monitoring
- New Standards, Trends & Applications in PQ monitoring
- Q & A: Your Application Questions
- Afternoon users group meeting (optional)