Power Monitoring Seminars
Dranetz Technologies provides no-cost educational seminars at select cities in the continental US throughout the year. This incredible value is open to anyone interested in learning about power monitoring, and only requires registration to reserve your seat.
PDH (Personal Development Hours) certificates will be issued to attendees. Individual states will validate applicability of PDH.
In addition to our power monitoring seminars, we offer (paid for) on-site training and certified operators training courses. Please see our Product Training page for more details.
POSTPONED – Spring 2020 Power Monitoring Seminar Locations (no charge)
April 29, 2020 – Rochester, NY May 6, 2020 – Richmond, VA
Please check back in the future as we add seminars to our scheduleRegister
Typical Power Monitoring Seminar Agenda
- About Dranetz
- Dranetz Products & Services
- Introduction to Power Monitoring – Energy vs. PQ
- What Are We Measuring?
- Transducer Considerations
- Demand & Energy Monitoring
- PQ & Reliability Monitoring
- New Standards, Trends & Applications in PQ monitoring
- Q & A: Your Application Questions
- Afternoon users group meeting (optional)