Current Only Data Logger
METSyS is a low cost, simple to use 3 phase true RMS current data logger that is ideal for any load study application. Being a current only logger, METSyS does not require a voltage connection, so it is perfect for applications such as connected load studies, compliance with NEC 220.87, breaker / circuit capacity evaluations and more. The small flexible Rogowski coil current sensors allow for quick, safe, and easy connection to circuits to be measured.
Simplicity and Ease of Use
METSyS is simple to set up using its 2-line display or IOS / Android app. Its internal rechargeable battery allows for up to 100 hours (4 days) of logging on a single charge making it ideal for short term studies. For applications where longer-term measurements are required METSyS can be powered via the supplied USB power adapter.
Data Analysis and Communications
METSyS comes with a free iOS or Android app that communicates with the METSyS via Bluetooth that enables easy logger setup, viewing of live data, remote control of logger functions, and the option for emailing the logged data file.
Logged data can be accessed through the app or by using a USB Flash Drive. The data is stored in a comma-separated values (CSV) file format and can be simply loaded into a spreadsheet for graphing and review.Download the METSyS Brochure
- METSyS is a portable true RMS current only data logger (no voltage connection)
- 3 phase current. Optional 4 phase Rogowski coil bundle.
- Samples 8 cycle window of current on 3 or 4 channels. A, B, C + optional nuetral.
- User selectable logging intervals – 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 60m
- Records Min, Max, Average and Peak currents for each interval.
- Records to 2GB internal memory. Non-volatile data storage.
- A 2-line LCD display for real time readings, easy setup and data transfer.
- 3 button simplified User Interface.
- USB port for a flash drive to transfer data from the logger to the PC.
- Micro USB charge port for battery charging. Charger included.
- Bluetooth (BLE) for use with the free IOS / Android apps.
- 100 Hour internal battery.
- Generates CSV log files for easy transfer to a PC.
- Use Excel or the IOS / Android app for data review.
- IOS / Android App
- Live reading display.
- Log setup.
- Start, Stop & Resume logging remotely.
- Email logged data.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth (BLE).
Measuring Range: 4000 A AC RMS
Overload Capability: 10,000 A
Accuracy (45-65Hz): ± 1% of reading± 1A
Position Sensitivity: ± 2.5%
Resolution: ± 1A
Temperature Coefficient: ± 0.05% of reading/ °C
Power Supply: Internal Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
Battery Life: 100 hours typical
Changing Voltage: Via USB micro-B (5V, 100mA)
Working Voltage (see Safety Standards section): 600 V ACRMS or DC
Dimensions: 160 (I) x 80 (w) x 45 (d) mm
Probe Conductor Diameter: 100mm (4 inches), double insulated
Probe Diameter: 6mm (0.24 inches)
Probe Degree of Protection: IP67 (not certified by UL)
Display: Back lit 2 line alpha numeric display
Log Intervals: 10s, 30s, 1m, 2m, Sm, 10m, 15m, 30m, 60m.
Log Duration: 1, 3, 8, 24, 48, 72, Unlimited (Max 1 year@ 10s)
Data Transfer: Via USB memory stick (FAT 32)
File Format: Comma separated values file (.CSV)
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +65 °C (-4°F to+ 149°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to +85 °C (-40°F to +167°F)
Bluetooth (BLE): For use with IOS / Android app
USB: Flash drive for data transfer to PC (not included)
METSyS is manufactured by GMC Instruments Group company PROSyS
METSyS Ordering Information
METSyS current logger
Qty 3: 6″, 4,000A CT’s
Micro USB power supply with multiple country plugs
Optional METSyS CT Bundles:
- 6” Four Phase Rogowski Coil Bundle. Part number: P-06.692.5
- METSyS CT’s are not compatible with other Dranetz products
- Current & load logging. No voltage connection required.
- Connected load studies – how much current is being drawn over time. Min, Max, Ave, etc.
- Verify panel, breaker and other system capacities.
- Troubleshoot over-current problems. Breaker tripping, etc.
- US NEC 220.87 load studies.
- Portable ammeter for instantaneous current readings.
Industries and users include, but are not limited to:
- Facility management
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Process control
- Mission critical
- Electrical contractors